Friday, March 6, 2009

YOU are all very special

I was about brought to tears this week when a friend randomly emailed me to say they were thinking about us. It seems like just when we need encouragement, someone is always there. Even when we don't think we need it, it always helps.
I feel like life continues on, yet there is always something out there.................and there is always waiting.....................and more waiting. I'd love to know what life is like without all this waiting. :):)
We've been so blessed in many ways. I know there are many who keep up with our journey, or even by asking about it occasionally. Or making us feel like Aidan is already part of the family. There are pictures of Aidan up in homes, family members wanting to send him packages, quilts being made, financial gift when they heard about our referral, snuggle fleece blanket, flowers dropped off, cousins wanting to give pj's to Aidan, money towards the orphanage in honor of him, a children's book---in Creole--given for Aidan, cards...............and the list could go on...............I just want you all to know that we value you and are so blessed to have all this support in our lives.
Something that gets passed around in our family whenever someone is going through a hard time or just needs extra prayers and encouragement is a precious moment that my grandparents started. The precious moment is 'Trust in the Lord til the Finish". The verse associated with it is Phil. 3:13'...........pressing on towards the goal.....for which God called me......" I love the meaning of it, and I love that it gets passed around. It's like a living legacy about how good God is. All the things we go through, and yet we can see that God is faithful and sees us through. We had it at the beginning, while we were waiting for our referral yet, and I know God will see us through this. I know we'll look back and see God's hand, and it's so nice to know so many of you are traveling it with us--Thank you............we love you!!!

No comments: