Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Computers and Me.......

Don't get along!!!! I was so mad I couldn't get my video clip to work last night, so I thought i"d check out the blog again today. It just made me more mad!! I seemed to have lost my comments, so sorry!!! Feel free to leave any comments on the last working comment section. But on a better note.........I finally checked out all these cute blog backgrounds-----how fun!!!! So it's fun to get a new look!!! Makes me want to do spring cleaning around the house and have fresh looks up for pictures!!!
Have a great day :)
Well I see I have comments back---yea!!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Hey...I love your new blog look - how cute! It's like getting a new outfit or something huh?! :) If you figure out the video stuff let me know - I need to learn how to do that very soon.

Computers are sometimes the best invention and sometimes my worst nightmare - I understand!