Thursday, March 12, 2009

My little sweetie pie

Aidan Manuel had some extra special visitors last week, so in return we got some extra love back from him too!! A family from Holland were visiting their little girl and they gave us tons of pictures of Aidan---it's such a treat to get extra pictures of him and see how he's doing.
From the pictures we have, I can only imagine Aidan's dilemma.............should I play with my new car or eat my crackers?..........it was snack time when he got his present..................so...to his cleverness he makes a track with the crackers for his car to ride on....................gotta love it!!!!!!!
Here's some everyday life pictures of him.........


And guess what?...........that little cutie is going to be part of OUR family....................
Also sounds like there has been lots of excitement with a new play structure at GLA. There are lots of pictures of it posted on their sight, http://www.glahaiti.org/toddler_house_blog. Sounds like Aidan really likes to play on it too.
This week I was listening to some neighbors talk about how one has a three year old and he gave up his 'pacy' this week, and another 3 year old took off playing after nap time and didn't snuggle like he usually did....................and I thought---my little 3 year old is growing too.................I love this stage................I hate it that this takes so long............I'm missing it all.................well--this was a special treat to get love from him........................we'll take it any way we can until he comes home.

No comments: