Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Looking at pictures

I've spent alot of time on the couch with Austin this week as he has been sick. So I was going to get motivated and "organize" some pictures.........................and of course I spent the majority of the time just looking at pictures of the kids from the last year..............okay like the last 5 years!!!!! Boy--I have got to get motivated with my photos. Anyways, thought you might enjoy some of Aidan from our trip in Oct. I'm so glad we had the chance to spend some time with him, it keeps me going as we wait.
***
okay--I wanted to insert a video clip but i"m having technical difficulties. Instead I'll humor you with picture of Big A and Little A.

Aidan better watch out-----Alyssa will sneak you in her bedroom and dress you up!!

Austin will dress Bella up. He likes to play with her.

This is actually having cupcakes for Aidan's birthday. There is another family from Holland that is down at GLA currently, and that's just so exciting to me. I hope he gets all the love and hugs I packed for him!!