Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Haircut time

Is it possible to have adoption hormones? I think they were doing a lot of my talking in my last post--LOL---and were in high gear recently!!
I usually don't spend too much time "surfing around" but in my moment I was checking out other adoptions and GLA info. I felt much better then :)
We can sign in on the GLA websight and it has all the kids listed and their stages of the process. Anyways, I've been keeping my eye on random names to see when they move to the next stage---and there were 2 kids that entered the MOI about the same time that we did and their status is now "visa" or "printing" So there has been some movement!!! And it gave me a big sense of hope that maybe we could be moving on soon too. So, that was so exciting!!! I was so thrilled to see that.......!!! I guess I can put away the gallon of ice-cream!!!

Families are now doing 1, if not 2 trips to Haiti through out the process to do some paperwork IN Haiti, so often there are random pictures of kids from other people's visits. So.......guess who I came across...............Aidan!! Looks like it was haircutting day!!


1 comment:

Kristin said...

Yes...adoption hormones are VERY REAL! I've had them too! What a wonderful gift to be able to see updates on your kiddos. I understand it's a bittersweet thing to see them and not be able to be with them. Those photos, videos and stories will be important to them as they get older. Each day is one day closer to your forever family day! Hugs,