Friday, September 11, 2009

Oh-how I love them!

I watched Alyssa and Austin going to school last week and i just wanted to squeeze them...........I love them so much and are so proud of them. I can't wait til the others can join!!!!

I LOVE THIS CHILD!














And THIS child!!














And THIS child!!!!



















And THIS child!!!






"I pray that you, being
rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ... that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God." ~Ephesians 3:17-19

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh - She's adorable! We're so excited that another child has a forever family! Can't wait to meet her. Many many blessings for this journey to your daughter.
Kristin

Sarah said...

Your post filled my heart with Joy. Again... your posts seem to do this too me : 0