Thursday, September 3, 2009

GUESS WHAT................GOOD NEWS!!!!!!

Got your attention, right? Well I just couldn't wait any more!!!!! I was trying to wait for our update pictures, but didn't get what I was looking for. So I just have to tell you the news..................we're ADOPTING again!!!!! That's right............you read it correctly. We are adding to our family again:) We are adding a girl from Haiti. I feel like it's a God thing.............she's got a great story..............but just haven't put it all down yet into thoughts on paper. So hopefully you'll see pictures soon and hear more about it. Alyssa was the first to "spill the beans"..............by praying for her in front of some people. Such innocense!! Seeing that we have a long wait still ahead of us.................**sigh**.............you'd think I could wait til I could post a picture, but at the same time many family and friends have already heard through casual conversation with us over the last week, so we wanted to keep all our family and friends up to date!!
She's a lovely 6 year old and we can't wait to meet her when we ever go pick up Aidan :)

6 comments:

Amy S said...

That is so exciting! Congratulations! We'll be praying for her as well as Aiden as you wait for them both to come home.

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Congratulations!! We are so happy for you and your family! 4 is so much fun :-)

Emily said...

congratulations!!!! I'm so excited for your family!

Kelli TenHaken said...

Congrats!! We are very excited for you and can't wait to hear more about your little girl.

Gwen said...

Congratulations - very exciting! Is she also from GLA?

Crystal Deters said...

Whoa, too cool. I can't wait to hear how it all happened.