Wednesday, December 10, 2008

If you need a good laugh.......

This is my day today. Both kids are at home, with a case of the runs out the back end, and the dog is in heat. Does it get any better?? This has truely been an experience. I wish I had taken a picture of Austin checking out Bella. He looked like a car mechanic laying on the floor under Bella looking up and trying to figuer this all out. Let's just say, it's been some interesting talks about how our bodies work!!! And the kids are so funny about these doggy diapers, it's just a hoot to have this all happening. Anyways, let's just say the only thing that could make this a more interesting holiday season is to have that dreaded lice note we got from school last month to actually be true in our house. I think at that point I would evacuate and move. We're all sitting on the couch watching tv and I'm figuering out what I need to do to be prepared for birthdays and holidays :) And in case you're wondering.......... I called the vet and this dog heat thing lasts 3-4 weeks. Yikes!!!! I should have called last month and scheduled her appointment, it just kept slipping my mind. Mental note: don't forget to do those things that need to get done.

2 comments:

kim said...

AWESOME! congratulations to ALL of you! we are so happy for your family. i just received info on a haiti mission trip that our church will take the first 1/2 of 2009. you are encouraging that trip for me, for sure. i look forward to hearing that aiden is HOME! alyssa looks so grown up and austin looks all boy. :) thanks for the christmas letter and update. email me! i would love to stay in touch. boshome@Hotmail.com kim bos

Ryan said...

Bella looks so cute in her little diaper!!! I'm glad we got Kayda fixed before we had to deal with the "diaper business"

Jamie