Sunday, April 18, 2010

Great day

Today was a good day. As I'm thinking about it, I just can't get over just how ........incredibly blessed I feel. It was a big day for Aidan and Samara and for us as well. We had them baptized, and it was just all good.
You know, we debated about if we should have a fancy dress or just a simple white dress. Fancy isn't usually me...........and it's not what matters...............but today I was glad we chose fancy. Samara loved spinning around and felt like a princess. When Samara would put it on she would say....'for me?" It was fun letting her have a special dress. When we look back on pictures, it will be a day that was special and different. And it's just plain good............after all.......... she is a princess since she is the daughter of the King! And Aidan. he was looking handsome as ever. I don't think he ever forgets his smile. It's with him all the time and he just looks as cute as can be.





1 comment:

Jane said...

Congratulations to all of you! Wish we could have been at the 9 am service, but Kid Zone calls! Samara's hair looked beautiful, too--I'm impressed with your dreadlock skill!