Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Whoa-Hooo!!!!

Our paperwork has moved on to another step!! It is no longer in IBESR, but is now on to Parquet. It was good to hear.....typically IBESR can also be called 'the Black hole' because it takes so long to get through. I can't complain about our timing----God is good. I know this doesn't mean much to most of you not in the process.......but each step is one more thing checked off our list. If all goes well, we're thinking around April we'll get to take Aidan home.

I have to admit since our trip a couple weeks ago I was sorting out a bunch of emotions. It was such an exciting trip and yet harder than expected in some ways. I was feeling a little frustated and down and last week Wednesday I came across Habakkuk 2:3----"But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day."
It was such a great reminder that God is in control and I just need to leave it all to Him. I was feelling His peace again, and then it was a wonderful surprise to get this news on Thursday!!! So God knows just what we need and He's guiding us along the way.
Aidan and his dog!
Tickeling Aidan!

Eating cheerios with mom
Dad hanging out with Aidan!

2 comments:

Amy said...

What a great reminder of God's timing!! We LOVE the pics you've posted of Aidan.

Cheryl said...

Huge congratulations on your paperwork moving forward!!!! I know what a huge step each one is.
Cheryl