Saturday, June 6, 2009

School's out!!

Wow!! I am amazed at how time flies!! If anything, you usually hear me grip about how long our process is taking, but I thought I'd just post how fast time really is flying. You know I was thinking that I'd use this school year "to really get a lot done" because I'd have 2 half days of no kids. Well, WRONG!!! I didn't get anything accomplished that I wanted to. Those couple hours were snatched up by other commitments. Even the thought of dropping the kids off and going back to back or sitting with a book didn't happen AT ALL!! And now i"m kicking myself and thinking, 'what was I doing?' I should have taken advantage of it more :)
So now that summer officially started with school ending yesterday, I think I need to take a deep breath in, because before I know it the end of July will be here......yikes!!!! So the idea that Aidan isn't coming for a LONG time........well I'm hoping it will be here before we know it. The summer isn't starting out how I envisioned it ( with Aidan) but I've come to terms and I think we're really going to have a great summer. I'm really looking forward to having fun with the kids.

Oh......I mentioned before that Paul was in Haiti. Say an extra prayer for him this weekend as he hopefully will get to see Aidan!!!! whooaa--hooo!!! It ends up that one afternoon he will be a hop, skip and jump away from GLA, so he was going to try to arrange a short visit.

No comments: