Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Getting closer!!

I had great "monday morning news" even though it wasn't officially a monday today!! We are moving to "MOI" which is......do I dare say....."end" stages...??? Honestly I don't know the exact steps from here. They say this stage is taking about 3 months, so even though I say end.........it's still a ways out. I honestly don't know if there are maybe a few little steps like printing passport or ???....whatever else may need to be done. It wouldn't surprise me if there is another month of small stuff. Actually nothing surprises me anymore--LOL!!! But the the broad checklist that I have......is coming closer to the end!!!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

YAHOO - YIPPEE!! So glad to hear your good news and that Aidan is getting closer to being home! Hang in there.

Amy S said...

Praise God for another step closer to bringing your son home! We'll keep praying that you can be reunited soon!

Kelli TenHaken said...

Yeah!!!