Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Aidan Manuel Brinks

Yes--we are officially one of 'those' families---all our kids have an A!! No- we didn't try for that. Actually I had my list of top 10 names in which none of them were an A name. Yet Alyssa kept insisting that his name be Aidan Maxwell, well----Maxwell wasn't going to happen because Manuel was non-negotiable, but after saying Aidan Manuel and praying for him..........it seems to fit perfectly. I do have to say sorry to the Baggechs--they have an Aidan too, and don't live too far from us! Sorry!
We haven't heard any updates from GLA about Aidan. I know they are actually in transition of who is in charge of doing the monthly updates.....so hopefully we hear soon!!
This past weekend we were at a West MI Haitian gathering----it was VERY cool to see all the kids! It made me just want to pick them up and squeeze them, just how cute they were and wanting to have Aidan with us too. I'm so excited that in the next couple months there are up to 3 different people or groups going to GLA in which I can send pictures/stuff to Aidan and have them love on him. It will be great just to get lots of different pictures of him instead of just a couple.

No comments: