Saturday, August 15, 2009

bugs and kids........


I loved this past months update! How appropriate and creative that GLA chooses a theme of bugs. I mean, don't kids........EVERYWHERE.........just find fascination with bugs!! I thought it was a great summary of the theme:

We certainly have our fair share of bugs in Haiti, and many of your children are fascinated by the bugs they see. The older kids, especially, enjoy capturing and/or observing whatever bugs they may find. This is also a good reminder:

The earth is the LORD's, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it. ~Psalm 24:1

So there really isn't much update as far as timing goes. I know that's the big question now :) I did find out that once we are out of MOI, we have approximately 4-6 weeks til we travel. So I guess we just patiently wait, we could be out at anytime.............or not. We've waited the "approximate" waiting time already, so there is really no telling.

As much as my "expectations" were to have Aidan home by Sept at the latest..........in a weird way, it might be a mixed blessing to be a couple weeks after I was hoping. Having moved, i feel like we're just starting to get settled and yet I'm sure there are things that can be done once the kids are back in school and I have time to focus on the house more. I usually don't like to focus on this negative timing stuff, but I know alot of family and friends have probably wondered what the latest is. I have a weird peace about this all, yet knowing it's so close to the end.............I sure am getting antsy. I start to get a little anxious over the timing, just because Paul has a longer out of town trip planned for this fall also-----and I just don't want the timings to clash.................but that isn't for me to worry about...........it's all in HIS timing!! More summer pictures of our family to come soon.....

No comments: