Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Starting School

We're off to a GREAT start with school. Both the kids seem to really like it. I was expecting alot of crabbies.......but each day we are still looking forward to it.....so life is good. It's a new change for me with Austin gone a couple half days. Their first day at school I took the dog for a quick walk. It was the first time in over 6 y ears that I didn't have a stroller or bike or scooters following along. It makes me a little sad, yet there is a glimpse of freedom.


I love the time with the kids, yet I am looking forward to scheduling stuff without worrying about a sitter......or thoroughly cleaning (or decontaminating) my house before Aidan joins us. I have these high hopes, yet the couple hours will zip right by as things fill up the calendar.




Here's a couple pictures of our first day of school. When they came home Alyssa pulled out her yearbook from last year and was filling Austin in on who all the kids and teachers were. I walked out to them and overheard Alyssa saying "Now Austin who is this?.......It's Mrs. Harris.....Can you say Mrs. Harris" I thought it was pretty cute.



No comments: