Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My 2 boys!!



I have these 2 great pictures of Austin and Aidan. It's funny how kids will be kids. Austin got this black lab puppy at Christmas time and he will play with it and take it with him. In fact----he's taking his dog for a swing ride. (Alyssa had markered on Austin's head) and the same week I had taken this picture of Austin----we had receieved some pictures of Aidan. We had sent him a dog earlier in the summer and in our July update GLA said he loved his dog and loved to cuddle with it and took it everywhere. In fact they said he was going for a walk with a care taker and wanted to go back for his dog!! It just makes me smile to think that Aidan may be coming from a different country---but when it all comes down to it---he's a kid---just like any other kids. One who loves to cuddle, have a stuffed dog, and I can't wait to be able to share other things in life with him.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Oh my!! That is so cute! I love it!
Jamie